Sunday, August 30, 2009

Been Awhile!

Yes it has been a while since I posted something on the blog! Between being extremely tired all the time and work, I just haven't been active with the blog! But that should change shortly! I have about a month to go (thank goodness) and it really does get harder! My body hurts most of the time and I'm so sleepy all of the time! I have my next dr's appt tomorrow and then I think he may want to start seeing me every week! Won't that be fun!

On another note, we have received some really cute gifts from friends from baby showers and such so it has been fun looking at all the loot! LOL! I actually broke out some of the clothes and washed those just in case little miss decides to surprise us early! I can't wait for my auntie to send me the window treatments she is making for the room and I found a really cute light to go in her room! I can't believe it's almost time for her to arrive!

Then again, I can't believe it's almost time for Alabama football! OMG! I watched the 2006 Cotton Bowl game the other day on ESPN where Bama won over Texas Tech. I figured I needed to get Marley use to the sounds associated with Alabama football now! LOL! Can't wait for her to wear she little pink Bama dress her auntie Morg got her! I think she will need a pink bow with a brown football on it!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'll be praying that you feel better & are able to rest. Marley will be here before we know it! Gotta get her used to Bama fight song! Roll Tide!

Sandra said...

I have encouraging words - "If you think you are tired now, just wait until Marley arrives!" But it will all be so worth it when you see her precious face. Love to all.

Sandra said...

I have encouraging words - "If you think that you are tired now, just wait until Miss Marley arrives!" But it will be worth it all when you hold her and look into her precious face. Love to all.

GiGi said...

So glad to see the post. Have been thinking about you alot lately. Know you are tired and experiencing more discomfort as you get closer to your due date, but the results will be so worth it. Our little Marley will be here in about a month...yea!! Hope your doctor's appointment went well today. Let us hear from you when you get a chance.

Lots of Love....Mom


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!