Sunday, August 2, 2009

Look What I Did!





Ok I have to toot my own horn! My aunt told me Hobby Lobby had the wooden letters I wanted for Marley's room so Jay and I got some and I painted them myself. I also added the ribbon to them so they would hang off the wall. I think they look pretty good! Let's see at the cute store the letters were $20 each and I paid less than $20 for the letters and materials I needed. I love me some Hobby Lobby! I also made this little sign to go on the wall using a canvas, not bad.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! Those look great. Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores! I love pink and brown too!!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

So cute! Great job :)

Elyse said...

What a GREAT job :)
~Elyse

Sandra said...

You have done a great job! Love the letters and the sign for Marley. It will be a precious room for a precious little girl.

Julie said...

Oh I LOVE them Robyn! You did AMAZING! You are SO talented!!

Deliria said...

Pink and Brown! So cute and Rob..I didn't know you were THAT talented and gifted. The room is really nice.


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!