Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sweet Hubby!


I just love the fact that my husband can be so sweet to me! So I had a mini panic attack Sunday morning thinking it might be time. I was cramping really bad and started to freak out because we still had things to be. We had no car seat ready (still in the box), the bassinet wasn't put together, the house is a complete mess and my bathroom is still in pieces! Want to talk about worrying which I am good at anyway. Turns out nothing happened (obviously) but since I told Jay all about my worries he stepped up to the plate! While I was sleeping, he finished the bathroom (all expect the glass shower walls which have been ordered), he put together the pack n play with the bassinet and he put together the travel system! When I work up the next morning it was like Christmas the way he had everything displayed. I was so happy!

Today he went to Target and bought me some meals to eat so I don't have to stand and cook when he is not at home. He got me stuff to make sandwiches and cheese and crackers (which I love). He even came in the bedroom and displayed all the food for me so I could see what he bought me! Now I never have to leave the house! I gained some weight this past week eating bad so it's time to cut back on all that - even t hough Krystals is calling my name!

How sweet is my hubby! Now if I could just get him to wake up before noon! Baby steps.































2 comments:

Julie said...

SO cute! I love everything! Looks like you're ready to me! How do you like the new post editor? Was it easier?

Sandra said...

I love it all. I wish that you were feeling better. Not much longer now until Miss Marley will be using all those things her daddy assembled for her. I'm impressed by your thoughtful and attentive husband.


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!