Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome Marley Marie Gleisberg!

Hello Everyone! I would like for you all to meet Miss Marley Marie Gleisberg! She made her debut Monday night at 7:01 PM (Sept. 28, 2009) in Medical City Dallas Hospital. Marley weighs 5 pounds, 13 ounces and is 18 in long!

I went into labor early Monday morning (about 6:30 am). My water broke at home about 7:15 or so and me, Jay and Mommy got ready to go to the hospital! We were admitted and I was doing fine around 9 am. The doctor came in and told the nurse to start Pitocin to help my contractions and so I would dilate faster. Let me tell ya that stuff works fast! The contractions gots A LOT harder and the doctor ordered the epidural for me. Having a needle in my back actually wasn't bad because it was giving me so good meds! Short story was I still was not dilating and the pitocin was making the baby's heart rate drop. My blood pressure was getting lower as well so about 6 pm the decision was made to have a C-section. Everything went well and Marley came crying into this world! I think she is adorable and her father just smiles so big when he sees her.



8 comments:

Julie said...

So glad you updated the blog! And with pics I haven't seen! Those are SO precious!

Congratulations again Mommy! Your world is forever changed! And she is the most precious baby girl I've ever seen!

Alexis Dennard said...

ROBYN!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!!!! She is a cutie and I know will be spoiled rotten! You look like a pro already!

Mia Latimer said...

She is a doll! Welcome to "Mommy-hood"! It's awesome! :)

GiGi said...

It is good to hear your side of the story....Jay didn't go into much detail! I'm so happy you and Marley are doing well. She is so precious, and I can't wait to give her lots of lovin!!! Love ya...

Morgan said...

Yay she's finally here. She's the cutest little girl ever!

Stephanie said...

She's precious!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Sandra said...

How soon before she can come spend the night at our house? We promise to take really good care of her! Marley looks like a little doll. I knew it wouldn't take long for her to have her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Kristin said...

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!! She is just precious! Congratulations!


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!