Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tide Love!

Marley cheered on the Tide yesterday in her Bama onesie! A friend of mine made it for her and she is just so cute in it. I had to find her some pants though since it's getting colder. I found some at Target and asked Jay to pick them up. They came with an entire outfit which was a Christmas outfit but I thought that's ok. I wasn't really liking the outfit but once I put it on her it was actually cute! Plus she looked so snugly in it! Though she looked super cute, her attitude said a different thing. The past two days she has been really fussy. The acid reflux has been bad and she just cries. I feel so bad because there isn't much I can do. I try to get her to burp to help but that's all I can do. Today, she has been feeling good! I'm sure she is exhausted too so she is sleeping the day away along with her very tired Daddy.


Marley is getting everyone a little liquid sugar in this pic!



I thought I would put this one on the blog just cuz. It took forever to prop her up!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love those pics! She is TOO cute! I can't wait to hold her!! I sure hope the acid reflux gets better...poor baby. :(


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!