Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nothing Much Going On

I haven't posted anything lately because there is not that much to report LOL! Marley is doing well just growing everyday and staying healthy. She still has colic and has her good days and bad. It's been hard to take pictures of her since she usually isn't in the best of moods. Friday was a rough one for my baby. She had acid reflux pretty much all day and was restless. I tried to make her happy and comfortable the best I could. She did really well yesterday and stayed awake through the second half of the Alabama football game and didn't cry once! I was so happy! She just looked around and cooed now and then. She is just a precious little thing. I still can't believe we made her and she is ours.

I'm getting better but not completely healed and just pray that I continue to get back to my old self. Hopefully I will get some good pictures of Marley soon and post them.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad to hear from you again! I have been missing the updates and pictures of our little Marley. Just two weeks until we get to see you guys. Yah!!

Julie said...

Glad she's been feeling better this weekend & that you're healing as well. I can't wait to see you guys!!!


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!