Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Month!

Well my baby has made it to the one month mark! She was one month old on Monday! Isn't that crazy! She is growing so quickly. I want to put a book on her head so she will stop going (an old saying my grandmother use to say). She had another doctor's appointment and she has no more jaundice and everything looks good. She weighs 8 pounds now! Can you believe it? From 5 LBS at birth to now 8! I keep telling her she needs to push back from the bottle but I don't think she is listening to me LOL! She is puking up a bit and we told the doctor. He said she might be a spitter until she puked right there on the seat in the room! It was a lot of baby puke too. He said maybe we will put her on some meds to see if we can help that and the gas she has. Of course they gave the meds to us in pill form which I have to dissolve in water. She's an infant can you make it a little easier on the Mommy. I took these pictures of her as she is fitting into her newborn clothes now! She's so cute!


Her cute GiGi outfit!



Daddy picked this one out!

2 comments:

Julie said...

SOOO precious! Seriously? A month already?! Time flies by SO fast!

How was your visit with your sister?

Sandra said...

She seems so alert for just one month old. Is she a good sleeper? Sounds like she is a good eater! She's definitely in the right family for that. See you soon.


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!