Thursday, October 22, 2009

GiGi Love






I had to add this picture of Marley and her GiGi! I think its just too sweet! Thanks again to GiGi, Grandad and Aunt Julie for all the clothes and baby stuff! You have no idea how wonderful those items are to us!

4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

So precious!

Your blog looks great, Julie did a fabulous job as always :)

Sandra said...

Marley is so cute. Has she grown much? Is she a good eater? I see that she likes her pacifier! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

Julie said...

Love all the latest pics! I can't wait to meet her!

I'm so glad that your first day on your own went so well! I think I called my mom crying at least twice! LOL!!

GiGi said...

I miss my baby girl. Maybe we can schedule a video call this week?!


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!