Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Like Daddy

My in-laws came to visit Marley last weekend and Jay's mom brought his baby book to compare photos. Before this, Jay and I bought thought Marley did not look like either one of us. Now we know better! We looked at Jay's infant pictures and it was kind of scary to see they looked a lot like Marley! At least my hubby was a really cute baby LOL! Here are some pictures of Jay as a baby. I still can't believe it! The photo may be a little difficult to view but I think this looks like Marley in her Moses basket.



3 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Yep, they look pretty similar to me!

GiGi said...

The pictures turned out better than I thought, and I definitely see a resemblance. Want to hear something scary....Granddad and I were meeting with our LifeGroup last night, and I was proudly showing everyone a picture of Marley. One of the guys said, "She looks like you." Well, I thought, that makes sense.... Marley looks like her Daddy and her Daddy looks like me. God bless you my sweet, Marley, you are going to need it!!

Sandra said...

I bet, when it is all said and done, that Marley looks a little like both of you. With a combination like that, she is a winner!


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!