Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Is Here!

I just love this time of the year! It's really nice seeing all the lights up in the neighborhood and around stores. It's just sad that we are so far away from loved ones especially now that Marley is here. I try to look on the bright side of things like getting Marley her first Christmas socking to put with ours and getting her Christmas pj's for the first time (that is a family tradition on my side where every year we would receive Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve).

I didn't get my Christmas cards like I wanted but that's ok. So I thought I would share Marley's first picture with Santa! She is too cute and Santa was really sweet with her.

Santa said "Oh I get a little one."

Once I figure out how to get the videos we have recorded from the camera to the blog I will share those too! Marley is talking up a storm now, well kind of. When she gets really happy she coos and talks to you and it is the best thing ever! She makes the cutest faces and it seems she is concentrating really hard on getting her thoughts out. I must say I like that sound a lot more than when she cries!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Cutest little bundle of joy ever!! Enjoy your first Christmas with Marley and know that we will be thinking about you. Love to all . . .


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!