Marley had her two month old checkup today and Jay and I felt prepared with our list of questions for the doctor. What we didn't expect was it was also shot time! Yep Marley's first shots that we both were present for. She got some in the hospital but I didn't see it happen. We went through the regular routine first, Marley weighs 9.11 pounds and she is 22 in! My baby is slowly growing long and lean LOL! The doctor said she is doing very well and said she is very alert and happy! Then came the shots! They gave her baby Tylenol and then 2 shots - one in each thigh. My pooh cried and got red Tylenol on my cream jacket. The bandade was not on well so she bled on my jacket too! After all that crying she pretty much passed out! Then Jay and I got the flu shots - both seasonal and H1N1. I thought Jay was going to cry - from the flu shot not Marley LOL!
I have included a few pictures from the holidays too. We had a good time and Marley got lots of love! Though she didn't seem too thrilled with her boy cousins, all of them seemed to really like her!
Sleeping Baby!
Knocked out at Grandma's
Marley is smiling like "I have Grandmom right where I want her."
Getting some love from great aunt Myrtie and great uncle JC!
Talking with GiGi
1 comment:
All the pics are great! Love the one with Grandmom. Tell Jay he needs to print that out & send it to her, she'd love it!
She looks happy in the first picture strangely enough. I see the chubby thighs you were talking about! :)
What else did you find out as far as her tummy issues?
Post a Comment