Tuesday, December 29, 2009

White Christmas and a White New Year?

We had a lovely Christmas here in Texas.



Can you believe it Christmas Eve it snowed in Dallas! It snowed pretty hard too. The news said it was blizzard like conditions and for Dallas it was. We had really high winds and constant snow fall throughout the day which made for a beautiful site. It was my baby's first Christmas and she had a white one! Not that she knew what was going on but it was nice for me and Jay. Here are some pictures of our little Christmas in the big D! And guess what, we are expecting snow again today! What is going on? LOL! It's crazy to think Dallas is seeing this much snow!










Christmas day was fun with Marley. Jay wrapped some of her gifts and opened them for her. She had no reaction of course but it was cute to watch Jay get all excited about it. I think he was a little disappointed that the morning wasn't more eventful, but I told him it would be when she gets older.










Marley is a little congested and she sounded pretty bad the other night so we took her to the dr. She is fine, no fever, no fussiness (other than the usual) and her ears were great. So the doctor recommended some nasal spray which seemed to open her up more last night. The nurse weighed Marley and I thought she would definitely be at 10 pounds by now. My girl weighs 12 pounds! That's right, my baby is getting big! That explains why her little brown outfit she wore home was a little snug! I guess the rice cereal is helping after all! So she will be moving out of the newborn clothes and into some 3 month sizes. The problem there is 3 months is still too long for her, but the newborn stuff is just getting too tight. Don't want her to look like a little sausage!


Marley in her big girl outfit from Grandma Rosy! The sweater is so cute!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! Great pics! I'm glad ya'll had a nice, white Christmas. And yes...it will be more eventful when she gets older. Two years from now, you better watch out!

Sandra said...

Thanks for the update! The pictures are wonderful. Tell Jay that the excitement level will definitely increase from year to year. Happy New Year to you all!

Anonymous said...

Love that girl.

Oh, yea - you and Jay too.

Grand Dad


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!