Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to Work!

Well I went back to work this week! Boy those three months went by fast! I was proud of myself for not crying my first day back but all I wanted to do was be home with Marley! I must have called Jay four times just to hear her little voice. I think she likes Daddy Day Care and I like it too! It's cute to know they are watching Elmo together or she could be learning about stocks when Jay watches CNBC. The best part of my day is 3:30 PM because that means I get to drive home and see my pooper!

It still surprises me some days that she's mine! When I look in the mirror I look like a little kid holding someone's baby - oh wait she's mine! It seems like a lot of people I know are having babies right now! My alumni president's twins came home from the hospital today, my cousin had a baby last week, my friend is preggers now! At least I'm in good company!

I thought I would throw in a picture of Marley helping me celebrate my birthday! It was really cute! We were at home watching New Year's Eve in Dallas. Isn't she cute!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Aw...what an adorable picture! I've been anxious to hear how things have been since you went back to work. I can't imagine how hard that would be. I hope everything is going well. Tell Jay to feel free to give me a call anytime. We can have playgroup over Skype. LOL!

Sandra said...

Sounds like you and Jay had a wonderful trip. What a tremendous opportunity to be a part of Roll Tide history! Give Marley a hug from us. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

I love I Chat, but seeing a picture of you two can be even better.

Grand Dad


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!