Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finished it!

I finally finished the letters I made for Jackson, my cousin's baby boy! It took me long enough. I thought I could watch Marley and make these letters with ease - think again girlfriend! LOL! That's ok because they are finished now and I think they look pretty good. I really hope Kim likes them.



My cousin Aftyn had her baby last week. She had a sweet baby girl named Maci weighing 7 pounds. I gave my mom a bunch of Marley's clothes to give to Maci. Marley has been growing so those little onesies can be passed down. Aftyn told me Maci had on the cute velour outfit (ot's the one Marley wore Thanksgiving). I loved that little outfit and it cracks me up the Maci can wear it now. It took Marley a month before she could get in it!

Well of course I had to add a cute picture of the baby. Jay and I were cleaning up her room, mainly her closet so I put Marley in her big girl bed. Before I knew it, she was sleeping good!

It's so rough taking a nap!

Jay was giving her a bath the other day and he turned around just for a second and little missy decide she was going to totally relax and put her feet up!

Relaxin!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh she looks so precious! I miss my baby! :) Bring that girl up here ASAP!

Give Miss Marley kisses from her Aunt & tell her Trevor prays for her every night. And "Uncle Jay & Aunt Obyn" (...he has trouble with "R"s). :)

danakat said...

Gosh...she is the cutest little smooshiest thing!!!

Love your letters! Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Love that girl - Grand Dad


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!