Monday, March 1, 2010

Sick as a Dog!

The Gleisberg household is under the grip of a bad cold! Jay, Marley and I have been hold up in the house all weekend trying to get over a cold. Today is the first real day Marley has actually looked like she feels bad. She was in good spirits all weekend but last night she had a difficult time breathing through her nose and today she just doesn't seem very happy. She's a little grumpy but I completely understand that! I'm grumpy too! Being sick is not fun at all. Plus the weather is rainy out today. I'm just ready for some warm weather!

It's been a while since I have updated the blog. Marley has just been growing like a weed! She has been holding things in her hands and really follows you are and reacts to the sound of your voice. It's pretty cool! I can call her name and she will look at me! Although, when the Backyardigans is on I get little attention! She really seems to like the remote for the tv. Wonder where she got that from? Her favorite item right now is her "Elle" the elephant/blanket thing. she came hold him and put his trunk in her mouth and the best thing is I can throw him in the wash with her dirty clothes! She has gotten into a bad habit of not wanting to take naps when makes for a grumpy baby by the time I get home.
Marley received a really cute outfit from a nice couple that comes to Jay's work frequently. It's the cutest onesie with pants and a little pink skirt. We put her in it a couple of weeks ago and she was precious! I had her model it for me with her Daddy.
I think they had the same expression!

Even got her to smile!

We watch Alabama basketball whenever it's on ESPN so this weekend even though we were sick, Marley had to cheer on the Tide wearing her tailgate onesie! Can you believe the tag says it's a newborn size! Do you see that tummy! It's not a newborn tummy LOL!


Well that's it for now. Gonna get some rest now while baby is napping. I will try to do better at my blogging and I need to get back into my crafting too.


1 comment:

Julie said...

She's such a cutie! Sorry you've all been sick. It's hard when the little ones are sick, since you can't give them anything. All you can do is keep that humidifier going. Poor baby.

Hey! Do you have any pics of her in the hats I gave you? I've always wanted to see what she looks like! I don't remember what sizes they were...


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!