Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sitting Up!

This was a good weekend! Marley seems to be feeling better even if at times she sounds all congested still. Jay and I are slowly getting over the cold too, but the cough just won't go away.

We stayed in this weekend, Jay had to work Saturday night, but during the day Saturday he was going to have some tummy time with Marley. He sat her on the floor and she stayed there! She completely sat up without any help and didn't topple over for a good 15 minutes or so! It may have been less, but it seemed like a long time to me! I was so proud of her! She looked at us as if she didn't understand why we were so excited! She cracks me up!

Daddy what are you doing?

Ok enough with the pictures!

I added this picture because I just love the ones with baby and Daddy! They are just too cute!


Look I'm standing up!

What's with the face LOL!



3 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry that you guys have been sick, but glad that you are better. Thanks so much for the precious pictures of Marley. She is the cutest baby ever!! Love to all.

Julie said...

Yay Marley! She's growing up SO fast! Glad everyone is feeling better. I love those last two pics of Marley & Jay!

When are y'all coming to visit?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

hope all get better soon. It is always good to see Jay and Marley, but it would be nice to see you in a photo too.

Love

Dad


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!