More snow at the house!
Marley got to wear her cute hat!
My Dad was in town for work and came over to see the baby Saturday. It was really nice since he hasn't seen her since Thanksgiving! I think he likes the fact she's older and bigger now. She just looked at her "20 G" and was loving on him. She also got some clothes out of the deal too! She's a charmer already!
Marley & 20 G!
Last weekend we celebrated St. Patty's Day like we always do by going to the parade. Although this time it was a little different having Marley in tow! We met up with some friends in the kid friendly area of the parade (no more partying for us) and once the parade was over, we have a nice lunch outside. Normally we would make a whole day of the festivities with attending the block party and go out that night (we made it a birthday celebration for Jay). This year we just came home and played with the baby and hung out with each other - completely different but still nice. I think Marley liked the parade. Actually I think she liked being outside more than she liked the parade!
Beads anyone!
With Daddy!
Well Little Miss is calling so that's all for now! Stay turned because there is always more to come with the Gleisbergs!




3 comments:
Isn't crazy how much things change when kids come?! LOL!
I love all the pics! Marley looks so cute in the hat!!
We are enjoying the pictures of Marley [and you and Jay] so much. Thanks for keeping us in the loop! She is just so precious!
I just had fun catching up on your last few posts! Marley is getting SO big! I think I'm in love with her cheeks.
Post a Comment