Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Pics!

Here are just a few photos from the weekend.

Marley & Jackson


Cute baby chick!


Nice family photo!

Dress #2!


She looks angelic!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What great pics! I am so jealous that you have an AMAZING family pic! I can't get one to save my life!

Don't worry, I know it's time for a new blog look. The family pic will be perfect in the header!!

Anonymous said...

Great family photo - I cannot wait to hold her again. Grand Dad


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!