It's been way too long since I have made a post on my blog! I haven't even had time to get with my sister-in-law to create a new blog look! Having an 8 month old is a lot of work! By the way, did I say she's 8 months old! Boy time is flying by. Marley turned 8 mo and Jay and I had our 4th anniversary on May 28! It's like we barely remembered the day LOL! But that's because we were planning a trip to San Antonio the next day. This was our first family vacation! No parents, no friends to help, just us and the baby! And to be honest, it wasn't bad! San Antonio is very family friendly so we didn't feel self-conscience about taking Marley out to eat or site seeing. There were families with strollers all over the Riverwalk! She was a really good baby! Even when we went to this highly recommended restaurant (which wasn't good by the way) and she had a blow out. Yep my baby had a very messy diaper the kind that goes all up the back (this was a first for us) and the bathroom had no changing table. There was not even room for me to change her on the counter so I changed my very messy sweetpea on the bathroom floor! How disgusting is that! Other than that, we had a good time, met up with my best friend Ashley and just hung out. The best thing was our hotel was on the Riverwalk so everything was in walking distance. We did visit the Japanese Teagarden which was by the zoo but it was not a far drive and it was free! Too bad it was also super hot with a temperature of 97 and a humidity to match! Here are just a few pics from our trip.

Marley on the Riverwalk!
Cooling down with Daddy and a Rita!
Waking up in the hotel, what's on tv?
Marley & Mommy at the Teagarden.
So cute!
Pool action!
Getting my tan on!
4 comments:
I'm SO glad ya'll had a great time! I love all the pictures! And yes...you SO need a new blog look! I can't believe she's 8 months old! When are you coming to visit?!?!?
Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great vacation. Marley is getting so big and she is just as precious as ever! Of course you and Jay are cute too!! Love to all.
Oh yeah...about the restaurant with no changing table, that ticks me off SO much! When that happened to me, I found some chairs right outside the bathroom and just changed Ty right there...out in the open. You shouldn't have to change Marley on the floor. Next time find an open booth and change her there! That'll teach them!!
Looks likes a fun time was had by all - hope to I-chat tomorrow.
Love - Dad
Post a Comment