Well to what everyone really wants, pictures of Marley! Marley attended a birthday party last Sunday for her friend Evan. Really Evan is the son of a friend of mine, Tim Saye and Evan was nice enough to invite Marley. Evan turned two and his party was at The Little Gym. I had never heard of this place but it was really neat. The kids get to run and jump around on mats and they have activities for all the kids. It was really cute and well organized too. Marley got to see bubbles for the first time and played with a ball with Daddy. I think she had a good time plus she got to see little kids.
Isn't she cute?
Playing ball with Daddy
Mommy made my bow that morning!
After all the birthday fun and an exciting weekend, Marley and I got a summer cold! She is all congested and I have a sore throat. Of all the luck! But hopefully we will get over it soon so we can enjoy the 4th!



2 comments:
I love the bow in her hair! I was wondering if you made it! You are SO talented! She is SUCH a doll! I sure hope everything works out for next weekend so I can finally love on that little one!!
I just love looking at that little girl.
Can't wait to hold her again.
Dad
Post a Comment