Monday, July 12, 2010

Fourth of July Fun!

We had a blast fourth of July weekend! Marley made her first trip to Lansing, KS to see her GrandDad and GiGi! Marley had wonderful time as she met her cousins Trevor and Tyler too! She just loved both of them. She likes little kids but this time it was as if she had two little kids of her own. The kids played well together and Trevor adored Marley. He was such a good little helper playing with Marley and keeping her entertained. It was great hanging out with Julie and Fred and the family even watched Marley so we could get away for a movie (I had to see Twilight Eclipse). There were no fireworks on the fourth since it rained all weekend, but we saw some the next day. Marley missed it all sleeping, all that playing with her cousins knocked her out. It was a great time with the family and I wish we could do it more often.

Kids loved the new toy from GiGi!


Playtime before bed.


Marley & Tyler playing with Jay's old record player.


Gigi & Marley at the airport.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a great pic of Mom & Marley! We had SO much fun! I'm glad ya'll were able to come! Marley is a doll! I miss her... :(

Anonymous said...

We had a great time - come anytime - love Granddad


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!