Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happening Times

Boy it has been a really, really long time since I have updated my blog! I hate that I have fallen so far behind, but we are so busy here in Texas. Between making improvements on the house, work and spending time with Marley there hasn't been much time for blogging. Shameful I know!

Marley & Daddy passed out!

Well we have had several developments in the Gleisberg house! Marley has been crawling and she got her first tooth! It was all so crazy. I hate that I missed her crawling for the first time (I was at work) but my wonderful husband recorded the event so I could watch it. The teething thing is not as much fun. Luckily a friend recommended teething tablets and that has been a great help! She doesn't mind taking them and they dissolve on contact so they are wonderful. Marley doesn't do a lot of crawling but I can tell she wants to walk. Her balance isn't the best so that will take a little more time.

Crawling Away!

Marley and I traveled to Alabama Labor Day weekend for my sister's baby shower. The shower was a huge success and seeing family was the best! I really miss everyone and not being close to home.

Family at the shower

Working out with G


Playing with cousin Macy!

And of course Marley was completely ready for football season! The week before college football began Marley and I would watch old games from last year ever night. And then it was here! We woke up early to watch College Gameday on ESPN and then she got dressed for the big day!


I'm ready!

At the alumni watching party!

I will try to be a better blogger but hey no guarantees! Definitely look forward to the next post as Marley will be turning one in about a week!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for an update! She has been SUCH a busy girl! Love the pics! Morgan looks FABULOUS! So jealous.

That's hilarious that Marley likes football. We can't even get the boys to watch it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the blog - nice photos of the family. Looks like Jay and Miss Marley are having a good time in the chair sleeping.

Dad

Sandra said...

Love the new pictures! Can't believe that Marley will soon be 1. Where has the year gone?? Much love to all.


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!