It rained Saturday and was muddy Sunday so with clear skies we decided to take Marley to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound! Marley was amazed at all the large pumpkins! I also think she liked seeing all the little kids around too. It was a nice day with good weather and it wasn't crowded so that made it bearable for me and Jay! Plus we got another chance to use our new camera! I think we were able to get some good shots of the Moo! She didn't want to leave to pumpkin patch but she got two little pumpkins of her own to take home. Side note - if your baby views pumpkins as bouncy balls, not a good thing. Real pumpkins don't bounce!
Cute!
Super cute!
I love pumpkins!
I just had to add this picture of Moo and her Daddy because it was just too cute! She's a football baby!
Go Steelers!
1 comment:
That's my boy and what a beautiful grandaughter
Post a Comment