


My Mommy and Auntie came in town this weekend to help me get the baby's room set up. I was so happy to have them here! Auntie and my hubby painted the room a nice pale pink and she gave me some great ideas of getting some letters to hang on the wall and cute light fixture to put up. They helped me run errands and my Mommy cooked for us! She is the best! I am going to be sad when they leave, but I know Mommy will be back for a while when the baby is here.
We picked up the bed Saturday which was an ordeal just trying to get it in the car! My hubby put it together and then picked up the dresser from Ikea and put it together today! I think it looks great! Now if I can only find some hanging block letters to spell out her name that don't cost $20 each I will be doing good!



1 comment:
Love the look you have given the nursery for our little Marley girl. It is just perfect! As for the letters to spell out Marley's name, check out stores like Hobby Lobby. You should be able to find them unfinished....and, hopefully, less than $20 a letter. Love to you all, Mom
Post a Comment