Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cute Stuff!





I received a package from my sister the other day which contained the absolute cutest Alabama dress! She also got me some cute pink and brown baby shoes! Just precious stuff. So far she is on a great start to being a good auntie!

I also wanted these really cute letters to spell out the baby's name that go on the wall. I have looked and looked and the ones I like are way to oexpensive. That's what I get for having expensive taste. My aunt called me and said they had a few different kinds at Hobby Lobby and they were on sale. She was right! I got the letters which I can paint or leave white and hang up with ribbon! They were only $1.99! I think Hobby Lobby may be my new favorite store!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Everything is ADORABLE! I love all girly stuff. The bows you made are too cute!


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!