Monday, July 13, 2009

Long Time!

Ok so I have been slacking on my blog duties! I have not been keeping up with my posts like I should or following other bloggers. I've been a bad girl. Things are just a little bit crazy for me right now and I'm trying not to let myself get overwhelmed! So as a stress reliever, I have been making hair bows for my Marley girl. I love making bow and started making them for myself way before I knew I was pregnant. I also decorated votive candles and such for different events. I kind of like being crafty and want to get better at it. Plus I can do it sitting down comfortably while waiting tv and it really helps me to not worry about things.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I forgot about the candles! I want to see pics of the bows! How sweet!! Sorry things are stressful...hope you can relax!

Anonymous said...

I took up crochet and it is a good thing you are doing that. It is a stress reliever and can be relaxing. So enjoy! Can't wait to see little Marley and her bows. I bet you will have a different one for her every day. She can be the Emelda Marcos (sp) of hairbows!
- Lil


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!