

My husband has been working hard on renovating our home! I feel so bad that I can't help him out but in my current condition, it's just not possible. I am so proud of him with all the changes he has made and he's not done yet. Here are some preliminary pics of the work he has done so far! I am loving it!



4 comments:
I'm impressed! Can you send him our way? Our house needs lots of work! :)
I already commented on the other posts via Facebook...but I'll say it again: The nursery is adorable & you look FABULOUS!!
Lots of love!!
Wow, son, I'm totally impressed with your remodeling skills! Know you have worked hard and have worn yourself out, but the finished product looks great. Now, slow down for a while and rest up for our little Marley girl. Love you, Mom
The bathroom looks amazing! I'm impressed, nephew! It's like watching HGTV.
Nice bathroom!!!!
Post a Comment