Monday, July 27, 2009

Latest Pic!



Here is the latest picture of me! I know I have grown some because today I couldn't get in my jeans! It was a little sad, but my hubby was sweet and took me to get some new ones! My Mommy bought me some tops and a dress too so that was really nice! My aunt bought a cute outfit for the baby. So overall it was a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know you had updated the blog with pictures of the nursery. It looks great and so do you! I do believe you have gotten bigger, but, after all, you'll be 30 weeks along tomorrow!! Know you enjoyed having your Mom and Aunt visit and help you design the nursery. Hope your baby shower went well Sunday afternoon. Love, Mom

Sandra said...

Marley is going to LOVE her room. It was a labor of love - so how could she not? Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for keeping us updated.


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!