I have been searching for the bedding for Marley's room and it came down to two different sets - one I found at Lone Star Baby in Frisco, TX and one on Overstock.com. Since the one on Overstock was a lot less expensive than the other, I ordered it online. It finally came in the mail yesterday! I like it, really I do, I just hope it's a good one to use for the baby. The comforter doesn't seem very thick but it looks cute. There is one Jay and I found from Lone Star Baby that is extremely cute and nice...and so is the price tag ($349 on sale)! Well here is what we have. I hope it looks good once we finally can get the crib and I can say good-bye to the full drum kit that now resides in the baby's room LOL! Sorry Jay.
8 comments:
I LOVE the bedding. It looks just perfect for Miss Marley!
I love it!!!! The quilt not being that thick really won't matter...you won't use it to cover her up anyways. I think Marley will love it too :)
That is SO precious! Are those bees? I can't wait to see what the nursery looks like. Jay, move your drums already!!!
It is very cute!! You probably won't use the comforter too much anyway....
I think it is adorable...and it is not too much pink. The comforter is more for looks anyway, so I would't worry about it not being very thick. Besides....you can always layer if you plan to use the comforter during the winter months. When I checked the e-mail, I couldn't make out what the insect was...on the blog, it looks like a bee. So, are the the colors pink, white, and brown? Looking forward to seeing you soon and celebrating the anticipated arrival of our little Marley.
Do I even need to express my LOVE for Bee's?? Check out my blog and you'll see why. I LOVE IT! :o)
I love it..so delicate & cute!! Don't worry about the thickness..you probably won't ever use it....Finley has never used hers..(Ryder either!!) Did you ever finish your registering??
I love to decorate my baby room with amazing stuff... I'm just looking for a new bedding set...
Post a Comment