Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank you!

Thanks to all those who have visited my site and left comments! I plan to be visiting different sites out there and I look forward to meeting all the wonderful bloggers out there.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Anxiously awaiting your vist in a few days. Can't wait to see you! Hope you are feeling better.


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!