Thursday, June 18, 2009

What's New

Just a quick note, my wonderful husband who has been nothing but great throughout the whole pregnancy, took it upon himself to install porcelain tile flooring in our guest bathroom! I knew it would be a large undertaking for him, but he was determined to do it himself. And it looks really good! He still has to place the toilet back but so far so good. I'm extremely proud of him! Now it's on to the next project for him - tiling to entry way of the house.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I heard! I'm impressed! Can you send him my way...we have lots of stuff that needs to be done. Who knew that my brother was such a handy man!?!?!

Sandra said...

What a great guy! I didn't know he was so talented. Would you rent him out?


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!