Wow who knew when we all woke up this morning, we would be receiving shocking and surprising news. First there was news of Farrah
Faucett passing which I think people were more prepared to hear after knowing her public battle with cancer. But then this evening the unbelievable news. I'm still reeling from the news that a music icon has passed away! I can't believe Michael Jackson is gone! The fondest memory I have of his music was when I was visiting family and I went into my cousin Kenny's room and saw the most prized possession in his room - it was the Off The Wall album! I wanted to listen to it and take it for myself. I have always been a fan of his and hated all the mess that he was involved in later in life. The one thing I am thinking of now is what is to happen to his children? Making sure your children are cared for is something that is on my mind since I am expecting my first. I feel for his family and everyone who loved him.
3 comments:
Can you believe it! I was SHOCKED!! So sad...his poor kids...
I'm still shocked that he is gone! Praying for his kids!
Crazy week in the news huh? I'll be praying for all the saddened families. :o(
Post a Comment