Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Little Background Info

Well I thought I would give those who aren't as familiar a little info about me and my family! My husband and I met in Tuscaloosa, Al at a Tennessee football game. May not seem like a wonderful setting to most but it was perfect for us! Almost 7 yrs later we got married in New Orleans, LA with family and friends attending. It was the best time ever if I do say so myself! Now three yrs later, we are expecting our first child! It's a wonderful, difficult and exciting time. My pregnancy has not been the easiest. Even now I have bad back pain due to the pregnancy which makes it difficult to conduct simple tasks. Even so, I can't wait to see this little girl in October!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rob,

We are so excited for you both. I know it's been hard, but you are going to make a great Mommy! I can't wait to meet your little one.

See you in July! Kim

Sandra said...

Yeah!! I love your new blog and it will be so nice to keep in touch, especially with pictures. You look great! Hope your back will feel better soon.

Dad said...

Looks great - now I can keep up with you two - I mean three.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Keep posting your prego pics. I don't see you often & I feel like I'm missing out. You look great! Not much longer to go!

Lil :)


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!