Saturday, June 20, 2009

News with a Kick!

Guess what! Last night I was lying down as is my normal routine now a days and it was late (sleeping isn't the easiest) and Jay came home from work. He was telling me about his night and I was a little distracted because the baby was kicking the mess out of me. So I reached over and put Jay's hand on my tummy. He hasn't been able to feel her yet but I thought I would give it another try. She has been giving it to me pretty good these days. He wasn't paying much attention and looked at the TV when all of a sudden Miss Marley let him have it! She kicked so hard and I saw my tummy move! A little creepy I admit, but Jay was so shocked. He couldn't believe he felt her and then she did it again! Jay was smiling from ear to ear! I was just happy he could FINALLY feel what I have felt for a while now. It was pretty cool.

10 comments:

Julie said...

That's SO cool! I know once Fred felt the boys kick, it made the whole thing more real. I'm glad you have a blog to document it. :)

Nutty-Mom said...

Hey Robyn, welcome to blog world! I'm a "friend" (through blog and e-mail only) of Julie's. I live in north Texas with my husband and our 2 little girls. I'm a photographer too if ever you need photos done. Come visit my blog and you'll find a link to my photography. Congrats on the baby kicking your husband! Anytime she's keeping you up, just put your tummy against him and let her keep him up too :)

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

How exciting!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!


I am a friend of julie's...she asked us to come say hello....hello!!! :)

Nutty-mom said...

ok so it would have helped if I left my website LOL http://talesfromafewnuts.blogspot.com/

Elyse said...

Julie sent me over here :) Your blog looks amazing!
~Elyse

Kristin said...

Hi Robyn! I was visiting from Julie's blog. Congrats on having a baby on the way.....I love the name Marley! I live in TX too, but I'm in the Houston area. :)

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Robyn..I'm soo estatic for you and Jay! If Jay could have done a few flips or cartwheels, he probably would have the moment he felt Marley :)

Your blog is beautiful BTW. Julie did a fabulous job of putting it together! More pix please!!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet are those moments!!! Glad Julie talked you into this BLOG now! You won't miss a beat of memories this way.

I started my blog after my kids were already past the baby stages, and oh how I wish I had known the blogging world sooner.

Julie's a sweet friend!!

Stephanie said...

I'm hopping over from Julie's...I just love her by the way :)

Welcome to blogging! It is such a wonderful place with tons of support and you'll meet lots of new friends. I'm so glad she finally talked you into joining us.

Congrats on your little girl...I absolutely love her name too!

Alicia W. said...

Any friend of Julie's is a friend of mine. Love the layout she did for you. Isn't she so dern talented.. my goodness!

Welcome to Blogging - you'll love it, I just know it.

I'm a follower so you'll be seeing more of me. :o) Nice to meet you, I'm Alicia from SC and I live in a house full of B's!


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!