Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My First Blog!

Well, my sister-in-law convinced me to start a blog so family and friends could view the progression of my pregnancy online. I'm very new to this whole process so we will see how it goes. So far I have posted a picture of my baby girl - Marley! Isn't she cute?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! Looks great! Welcome to blogland!!

GiGi said...

Love the look of your blog! Having a blog for family and friends who are far away will help us feel closer to you. Oh, and I can't wait to see daily pictures of our little Marley bird when she makes her appearance sometime in October.

Love to all....Mom/GiGi


This is the bedding from Overstock.

This is the bedding from Overstock.

Pregnancy Progression

Pregnancy Progression
Here I am at 23 wks (5 months)! I'm getting big!

Here I am getting bigger. I think this was before I was 20 wks. The dress made me look bigger than I was.

Me early in the pregnancy. I can't remember how far along.

Pre Baby Trips

Pre Baby Trips
Me and Jay in the NYC!

In Tuscaloosa at a Bama game!

1st anniversary in the NO!

Honeymoon Happiness

Honeymoon Happiness
Jamaica was the best trip ever! I seriously did not want to leave!